Empowering limitless ticketing worldwide. The challenge for you?
As of today, hundreds of thousands of sellers around the globe rely on ticketing solutions that haven’t kept up with their needs and expectations. That’s why we are founded to break limitations and unlock huge potentials. We democratize access to full-featured ticketing with our self-empowering unified platform. vivenu is backed by leading tech VCs and exceptional entrepreneurs. We are challengers and innovators - a passionate team of people that goes above and beyond.
About the role
As our teams first dedicated front engineer you will architect, develop and maintain frontend applications across our product suite. You'll set new standards for building user interfaces at vivenu.
Your typical day may include:
- conceptualization, planning and implementation of new features across our apps
- improving the UX of existing products and implementing methods to help other engineers to do the same
- ongoing iterations on the way we build frontends to guarantee excellent development standards and paving the way for future projects
- keeping our code base clean and maintainable
- constantly learning new technologies, evaluate their potential impact and implement them
- mentor junior engineers to help them grow
What you need to succeed?
- 3+ years of frontend development experience
- exceptional skills in building clean and intuitiv design and UX
- proven track record of building complex (React or similar framework) applications for production
- high bar opinions regarding code quality and what good architectures look like
- a passion for performance, accessibility and clean component / API design
- fantastic communication skills
We use TypeScript across all our frontend apps. However: Programming languages can be learned. Though, a deep understanding for modern JS (ES2015+) and its ecosystem is essential.
- React, Typescript and Next.js everywhere
- Design System powered by Storybook
What we can offer?
- We make sure that you feel comfortable - Everything is taken care of (selection of free drinks, company wide engagement meetings, relaxing areas...)
- We want to connect people. We organize weekly events to strengthen the team spirit
- We want you to grow with the company. Therefore we offer company-wide workshops and depending on the position we provide you with a budget for courses, books and conferences
- We put great emphasis on an exchange across all divisions and levels. Regardless of team or hierarchy level - you will always have the opportunity to network with others and enjoy our open feedback culture
- We support our international applicants in relocating to our HQ with our relocation package
It's all about excitement. We are a team of mission-driven people looking for talents willing to take on a challenge!
Do you have what it takes? Apply today!
If this particular position is not for you, make sure to check out our other positions and be so generous to share it with other awesome people in your network. We are growing... There are always chances to join the team!