Empowering limitless ticketing worldwide. The challenge for you?
As of today, hundreds of thousands of sellers around the globe rely on ticketing solutions that haven’t kept up with their needs and expectations. That’s why we are founded to break limitations and unlock huge potentials. We democratize access to full-featured ticketing with our self-empowering unified platform. vivenu is backed by leading tech VCs and exceptional entrepreneurs. We are challengers and innovators - a passionate team of people that goes above and beyond.
We foster developments in the ticketing field worldwide. vivenu is the technological ticketing backbone fueling development worldwide. Ticket sellers and developers can use our RESTful APIs to unlock unlimited creativity and foster one-off ticketing experiences.
About the role
You are a resilient problem solver willing to take the extra step. The majority of our services is developed in TypeScript. However: Programming languages can be learned. Though, a deep understanding for modern JS (ES2015+) is essential.
As an important part of our engineering team you will architect, develop, maintain backend APIs and services in a growing team.
Your typical challenges may include:
- Ongoing iterations of our software development processes to guarantee fast and excellent development standards
- Conceptualization, implementation and integration of API's across our services
- Constantly learning new technologies, evaluating their potential impact and implementing them
- Mentor junior engineers to help them grow
What you need to succeed?
- 3+ years of backend development experience
- A passion for designing and building well-defines API's and services at scale
- High bar opinions in code quality and what good architectures are
- Track record in building large distributed HA applications
- Good understanding for the concepts of NoSQL and Message Queues
- Ability to write modular, reliable and easily testable code
- Microservices running in a container orchestrated cloud agnostic infrastructure
- TypeScript and Node.JS in the backend with a continuously increasing share of Golang
What we can offer?
- We make sure that you feel comfortable - Everything is taken care of (selection of free drinks, company wide engagement meetings, relaxing areas...)
- DevOps mentality (you build it, you own it)
- Quarterly hackathons
- We want to connect people. We organize weekly events to strengthen the team spirit
- We want you to grow with the company. Therefore we offer company-wide workshops and depending on the position we provide you with a budget for courses, books and conferences
- We put great emphasis on an exchange across all divisions and levels. Regardless of team or hierarchy level - you will always have the opportunity to network with others and enjoy our open feedback culture
- We support our international applicants in relocating to our HQ with our relocation package
It's all about excitement. We are a team of mission-driven people looking for talents willing to take on a challenge!
Do you have what it takes? Apply today!
If this particular position is not for you, make sure to check out our other positions and be so generous to share it with other awesome people in your network. We are growing... There are always chances to join the team!