Empowering limitless ticketing worldwide. The challenge for you?
As of today, hundreds of thousands of sellers around the globe rely on ticketing solutions that haven’t kept up with their needs and expectations. That is why we aim to break limitations and unlock huge potentials!
We democratize access to full-featured ticketing with our self-empowering unified platform. Leading tech VCs and exceptional entrepreneurs are investing on vivenu and empowering our extraordinary growth.
We foster developments in the ticketing field worldwide. vivenu is the technological ticketing backbone fueling development worldwide. Ticket sellers and developers can use our RESTful APIs to unlock unlimited creativity and foster one-off ticketing experiences.
We are challengers and innovators - a passionate team of people that goes above and beyond.
About the role
As a key player of our engineering team, you will conceptualize, develop and maintain scalable applications for our b2b and b2c users:
- Unassisted realization of new features in our back- and frontend
- Conceptualization and implementation of Rest API's for our client apps
- Ongoing iterations of our software development processes to guarantee fast and excellent development standards
- Hack through your ideas – Develop, enhance and improve vivenu’s features
- Identify and understand user requirements and pain points and solve them
- If you like – Participate in the design and implementation of UI components
What will help you to succeed?
You are a resilient problem solver willing to take the extra step. Most of our services is developed in TypeScript -> However: Programming languages can be learned.
- Strong technical skills and a good understanding for modern JS (ES2015+) is mandatory - Bonus: TypeScript experience!
- Experience in the conception and development of applications in a service-oriented architecture
- Proven understanding of object orientation and design patterns
- Work experience with high availability applications
- Basic knowledge for the concepts of NoSQL databases and practical experience in designing relational data models
- Solid understanding of web security, possible attack scenarios and ways to mitigate them
- Skill to combine thoroughness with pragmatism and to work carefully even under pressure
- Willingness to learn, question and challenge 🚀
- Ability to write modular, reliable and easily testable code
- Safe handling with Docker in a development environment
- Experience in developing productive apps with React (eventually with SSR)
What we offer?
- Collaborative and friendly work environment - Everything is taken care of (selection of free drinks, companywide engagement meetings, relaxing areas...)
- Weekly events to strengthen the team spirit!
- Internal growth is highly encouraged. We offer company-wide workshops and depending on the position we provide you with a budget for courses, books, and conferences
- Lots of freedom for creativity and the possibility to make a true impact in our business and strategy
- Regardless of team or hierarchy level - you can always network with others and enjoy our open feedback culture
- Opportunity to work internationally! We offer a very interesting relocation package and assistance for our international applicants the assistance willing to relocate to our HQ
It's all about excitement. We are a team of mission-driven people looking for talents willing to take on a challenge!
Do you have what it takes? Apply today!
If this particular position is not for you, make sure to check out our other positions and be so generous to share it with other awesome people in your network.